Die Produkte auf der Messe
- La ‘Nduja è un insaccato spalmabile prodotto con le parti grasse del suino (lardello
- pancetta e rifilature di parti magre).--Alla carne suina
- lavorata con crivelli a fori stretti
- vengono aggiunti nelle giuste dosi
- il peperoncino rosso piccante calabrese e il sale.-Dopo il cosiddetto “riposo”
- l'insacco e qualche giorno di affumicatura artigianale
- viene lasciata stagionare naturalmente
- in base al peso
- all'interno del budello stesso del maiale.
- The Rolled Pancetta of Calabria is obtained from the cut of the pork underside suitably selected and trimmed. -It is flavored with natural spices and left to rest in salting
- massaged daily and repositioned for a period of 3/5 days. washed with red wine and covered with Calabrian chilli. Once rolled up in the veil
- it is tied
- battened and smoked for a few days. It is hung in maturation for a period of about 90/120 days. It is characterized by the scent of spices and the rich taste.
- It is a typical Calabrian sausage
- smoked and aged in natural casing. and left to mature after smoking for a period of time that varies between 30 and 45 days. When cut it is soft and fragrant.
- It is the Calabrian salami par excellence. We use only the best cuts of pork
- generally from thigh pulp
- drawn with a sieve with large holes. - Once salted
- the meat is mixed with red chilli and then stuffed into sausages. smoking
- for a period of time that varies between 45/60 days. -The mixture is consistent
- soft with hints of red pepper.